This Movie Makes No Sense This Movie Makes No Sense

hahaha yeah explosions!

whats with the below review "i just prefer some kind of structure to my movies", what a lameass...who doesnt like things exploding everywhere? i liked when the domino guy exploded, i BET HE DIDNT SEE IT COMING

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

Meh,

Animation was good, but didn't really find it funny. You did a good job and all that, but i've seen jokes like these before. Atleast it was about Luigi, which is kind of original.

Dodge or Die Dodge or Die

Gay

no thought has gone into this

SamohtVII responds:

Ummm...ok....No game ever deserves 0...Just because you feel no thought has gone into it doesn't mean anything...You should be thinking about other things...Graphics, gameplay, music, effort...All these aspects contribute to the score...It sucks when people like you only feel a game deserves 10 or 0...Don't bother reviewing anymore games because your not contributing anything...

Spectrum Genesis Spectrum Genesis

Great :D

Well done! I love it

Mario Tetris 3 Mario Tetris 3

Wow!

Greatest tetris ever! Well done!

[TMM43] Hard Sounds [TMM43] Hard Sounds

Great!

It's good that you kept it long, it works well that way. It all sounds great, keep it up!

Jolly roger bay (guitar) Jolly roger bay (guitar)

Great stuff,

Brought back old memories :D awesome guitar playing too btw

Growing Machine Growing Machine

I like this a lot

Reminds me of Explosions In The Sky or Godspeed You Black Emperor, which is a good thing. I listen to a lot of music like this, and your song is short, simple, and yet so packed with emotional effect...perfection.